Call 407-275-7665 To Order Today!
The Snap Back Shuffleboard Table brings the fun of classic shuffleboard with a unique twist, this innovative game will allow you to play what feels like a 14 foot table in half the space. It uses the element of rebounding the puck off a cushioned wall which bounces the puck back onto the opposing players scoring side. Unlike many competitors that have a playing board made out of MDF, our table has a 1 3/4″ thick solid CANADIAN Maple playing surface which provides accurate play. The cabinet is also solid wood and available in two finishes, either an attractive cherry laminate or a solid black laminate. The Snap Back Shuffleboard Table has 4 recessed cup holders, inlaid abacus style scoring and fully carpeted walls and gutters providing a fantastic rec-room gaming experience.
- Takes up significantly less space than traditional shuffleboard tables
- 1 3/4″ Butcher Block, kiln dried Canadian Maple playfield
- Recessed abacus scorers
- Four (4) recessed drink holders
- Recessed area to store pucks/weights when not in use
- Built in storage shelf between legs
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3-4 scoring system
- 6″ Square Legs
- 6″ Independent Leg Levelers
- Pro-style climate adjusters
- Playing equipment included: set of 8 deluxe pucks (4 blue & 4 red) and a can of speed wax
- Optional Ping Pong Conversion Top can be used
Overall Dimensions: 84″L x 44.5″W x 32″H
Shipping Weight: 380 pounds
Starting at only $1495.00
There are no reviews yet.