Call 407-275-7665 To Order Today!
RecRooms of Central Florida utilizes its own factory right here in Florida for all of its custom pool tables. Yes, Made in U.S.A. Not only that but most custom orders can be done in three weeks or less when needed. By having the factory nearby, your custom pool table costs less than most lesser quality imported pool tables. The cost savings for you, the consumer, on shipping alone can be several hundred dollars per table. Our custom pool tables start at under $2000.00! That is a lot of pool table for the money.
The Process is simple:
1. You begin by browsing our 26 pool tables on the showroom and in our design center
2. Pick the style of frame you like. Straight, curved, routed, etc.
3. Choose your leg style. Ball & Claw, Queen Ann, Ram’s Head, Marquis, Square etc.
4. Decide how you want your rail to look. Simple, carved, ornate, round sights, diamond sights etc.
5. You choose the color and style of the billiard pockets. Leather, Shield, Fringe, bucket etc.
6. Choose from an unlimited number of custom fine furniture finishes.
7. Choose from a huge selection of billiard cloth fabrics and colors.
8. Pick your accessory play kit from stock or design your own.
9. Get your table and play pool.
There are no reviews yet.
Some of the features for our Custom Pool Tables:
- Designed with only the best quality North American Hardwoods. Maple, Oak, Walnut, Mahogany etc.
- Center Beam and Cross Beam Construction for great stability.
- No pressed board or particle board ever!
- Exclusive “Super Professional” Rail System designed for accuracy and speed.
- Full Profile Championship, canvass reinforced K66 tournament rubber for consistency, control and extreme accuracy.
- The finest European catalyzed lacquer process to enhance the beauty of the wood.
- Old school joinery provides added stability in the frame and legs.
- Only the best 100% pure Brazilian Diamond Honed Backed Slate for accuracy and precision.